EVENTS IN KATOWICE
Multilanguage Evenings in Katowice
That’s an event where people from all over the world can meet, share their experiences, and have connections!
There are tables from different nationalities that you can practice which language you want!
It’s every Wednesday in Królestwo, at 19.30!
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MultilanguageKatowice
EVENTS AWAITING IN DECEMBER
Katowice is a young and highly stimulating city. Here you could find some interesting events to take part in, this December.
- From November 19th to December 23rd you can’t miss the Christmas Fair in the market square, Rynek! Located in the centre of town, Katowice’s Christmas Market is certainly worth a visit. You’ll find plenty of shops and little wooden huts where you’ll find toys, gadgets, and souvenirs, plus regional food, hot beer and wine to relish while enjoying the beautiful Christmas atmosphere!
- From December 3rd to the 5th, visit the Jarmark Na Nikiszu, a beautiful handicraft fair in Nikiszowiec. 170 exhibitors await you with the best handicrafts, Christmas decorations, applied arts and jewelry as well as refreshments with regional food and drinks!
- On December 4th and 5th, in the Galeria Szyb Wilson, visit the WeForm Festiwal Czekolady i Prezentów, the biggest Chocolate Show in Poland! Manufactories from Poland and abroad, hundreds of chocolate products, magical Christmas arrangements, Christmas gifts, live carols are just some of the attractions that will be waiting for you. Get your tickets here.
- From December 6th to 10th, join the most important digital events of the year, the UN Internet Governance – #IGF2021, to discuss the opportunities and challenges posed by the Internet, as well as ways to fully exploit its potential. Join the conversation together with entrepreneurs and researchers from all over the world! Register for free here.
- On December 11th and 12th, don’t miss the Christmas Market in Galeria Szyb Wilson! You’ll find plenty of traditional foods, drinks, cosmetics, books, Christmas decorations and more!
Katowice is waiting for you!